Wednesday 22 July 2015

"I will not be bribed"- Sunday Oliseh


New Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has warned players and agents who bribe their way into the national team to forget playing for Nigeria as he would not condone that from anybody.
Responding to the issue of agents and their players inducing national coaches to enter national teams , Oliseh said that such will not happen while he remains the Super Eagles coach, noting that he would not allow that to happen.
“Like I said earlier on, I will only invite players who merit to be in the national team by playing regular football in top European and African leagues,” Oliseh said. “I will call players who deserve to play for Nigeria. There will be no place for mediocrity in my team.
“I dont want to believe that players and their agents bribe coaches to make the national team but if it is true it most unfortunate. I will not condone that. I am even too big to be bribed by any player. If it was so before, that era is gone because only the best will play for theEagles .”

source: Complete sports

No comments: